Current BBB Labs News
XeIGHT Labs, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with NuCannaCo Science Limited (NSX:NCS) to be 100% acquired, as well as its subsidiaries
January, 22 2018 – Denver, Colorado – XeIGHT LABS, INC (the “Company” or “XeIGHT)”), a leading research and private label manufacturer specializing in the development of advanced bioactive Nutraceuticals, plant-derived “Phyto-Ceuticals” and other wellness products, is pleased to announce that on January 23, 2018, the Company entered into an agreement with NuCannaCo Science Limited (NSX:NCS) to be 100% acquired – including its subsidiaries Boulder Botanical Bioscience Laboratories, Inc.; X8 Brands, LLC; Colorado Call Centers, LLC; and Flatirons Fulfilment, LLC – for US$34,615,385 in stock and US$5,200,000 in cash.
In addition, the Company has closed a $5,000,000 bridge financing which will be retired upon completion of the NuCannaCo acquisition merger. The Company will use the funds for its planned manufacturing expansion, ingredient production integration and working capital. A secondary capital raise planned by NuCannaCo is expected to provide a minimum of $13,000,000 in additional working capital at the close of the merger.
NuCannaCo Science Limited is an Australia Company (ACN 607 604 513) with operations in the US through its wholly owned US subsidiary NuCannaCo Systems, Inc. The merger will provide the Company with manufactured and marketed products produced from Hemp as well as research and development capacity for new products and technologies.
Robert Di Marco, CEO of the Company, stated, “The merger will position XeIGHT to be the leader in global manufacturing and aggressively assist our growth plan to be the largest specialized non-psychoactive cannabis company in the world. Further, the current IP portfolio and product line coupled with this merger will strengthen the XeIGHT’s market presence and facilitate its objective to become completely vertically integrated, providing turn-key GMP standard solutions for the industry”.
Argelia “Maruchy” Lachance, COO of the Company, the first female COO in the Canna-Biz publicly traded marketplace stated, “The merger fulfills XeIGHT’s long-term goals of manufacturing and marketing cannabinoids for health and wellness.”
Adam Selkin, of SLee 3 Consulting, advisor on the merger, an industry pioneer in the area of Cannabis consulting and finance, believes “This combination of companies [XeIGHT and its subsidiaries] is the best vehicle in the cannabis industry, ready for the public markets, that I’ve seen in my years as an active consultant to the industry.”
Established in 2012, XeIGHT Labs, Inc. and its subsidiaries, are a vertically integrated manufacturing, packaging, marketing, distribution and merchant processing business with a wide range of health and wellness, nutritional, nutraceutical, dietary supplement, sports nutrition, pet nutrition and skin care products.
For three years, XeIGHT and its subsidiary, Boulder Botanical Bioscience Laboratories, (BBB) have applied their extensive experience and success in the nutraceutical space to the hemp/Cannabinoid market to become a clear leader in the hemp space.
“NuCannaCo’s Board of Directors believes there is a clear value by merging of the business of NuCannaCo and XeIGHT and its subsidiaries, and that combining the entities coupled with the capital for growth gives a significant competitive edge and forms the foundation for NuCannaCo to become the largest company in the hemp cannabinoids market,” says David Goughnour, CEO of NuCannaCo Systems, Inc. and Managing Director of NuCannaCo Science Limited.
About XeIGHT Labs Inc. and its Subsidiaries
XeIGHT and BBB manufacture, distribute, market and participate in each part of the value chain for both its proprietary products as well as for third-parties for which XeIGHT manufactures and markets its products through private label, contract manufacturing, online sales, and brick and mortar sales, as well as through a variety of top tier partnerships in distribution, network advertising agencies, specialty distribution companies and media partners for radio and television.
Investor Information Contact:
- Mr. Adam Selkin: Adam@NuCannaCo.com
- Mr. David Goughnour: David@NuCannaCo.com
- Join Us on Facebook
Forward-Looking Information: This news release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws relating to statements regarding the Company’s business, products and future the Company’s business, its product offerings and plans for sales and marketing. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking information are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Readers are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Such forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, performance and developments to differ materially from those contemplated by these statements depending on, among other things, the risks that the Company’s products and plan will vary from those stated in this news release and the Company may not be able to carry out its business plans as expected. Except as required by law, the Company expressly disclaims any obligation, and does not intend, to update any forward-looking statements or forward-looking information in this news release. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking information are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct and makes no reference to profitability based on sales reported. The statements in this news release are made as of the date of this release.
Join our team
Join our innovative and energetic team of professionals as we continue on the path to make history in the Cannabinoid Industry. If you’re interested in joining our team just provide the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The Job Title that you are sure you can SLAY
- Your First, Last and name you prefer to be called
- Mailing Address
- Phone we can ping or hit you up at for an interview
- A brief cover letter where you highlight - and BRAG about your experiences in your past jobs and how you plan on using those in this new position
- Include 3 references
At BBB Labs we manufacture, formulate, and provide a host of services to the leaders in the Cannabinoid space who are looking for compliance, GMP standards and exceptional service. It is for this reason that we are looking for ethical, compassionate professionals who understand the importance of protecting our clients and their customers by providing ONLY the best service.
Established in 2012, our HeadQuarters are in Lower Downtown Denver, Colorado. Located in the Elephant Corral we are within walking distance from all things awesome in LODO.
We offer competitive pay and a variety of benefits along with the opportunity to polish up or show off your leadership skills. Our circa 1902 office is a cool place to bring your talents and ambitions. We are looking for self starters with a CAN-DO attitude who are interested in growing in this fast-paced industry.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Director of Sales – Nutraceuticals and Consumer Product Goods
We are a company located in Downtown Denver who is committed to providing excellence and compliance to the Cannabinoid Industry. Our team is growing. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We offer competitive pay and a variety of benefits along with the opportunity to polish up or show off your leadership skills. Our circa 1902 office is a cool place to bring your talents and ambitions. We are looking for self-starters with a CAN-DO attitude who are interested in growing in this fast-paced industry.
Boulder Botanicals is looking for a Director of Sales to develop strong partnerships with our private label clients and retailers – these sales are critical to the success of our business. The Director of Sales is responsible for the functional management and leadership of all sales related activities assigned to our Manufacturing Department for nutrition / health brands and our private label manufacturing operations.
- Rapidly expand our growing CPG & Nutraceutical Manufacturing Vertical
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with Corporate goals
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning Goals with the Key Account management
- Develop strategies to drive Brands and Category growth for the heath, wellness and Sports Nutrition lines
- Direct sales forecasting and projection activities
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiencies
- Deduction Management
- Maintain, foster, and grow existing and new relationships within our key clients
- Work with teams and distributers to implement retail initiatives and monitor Retail standards
- Minimum of 5 years of National Account sales experience (preferred) in natural product related CPG manufacturing sales
- Must have at least 5 years successful outside sales experience in the medium to large retail channels
- Must have prior experience using syndicated data to determine customer needs and establish the most effective pricing and promotional activities that will increase sales and market share for the company and its customers
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience
- Knowledge of managing projects in a complex, fast-moving environment
- Top skills set in relationship management, experience and mindset to work with partners in building initiatives that deliver on goals
- Prior category management processes and implementation experience
- Proficient skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up quickly and effectively when responses are needed
- The ability to utilize creativity to open new markets with new and innovative products and set industry trends
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Articulate communication skills and can quickly synthesize data
- Bachelor’s degree required
- An ideal Downtown LoDo office location
- Explosive potential for promotion, growth, and management opportunities
- Direct access to 16th Street and a multitude of restaurant within walking distance
- Paid Parking
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A fun and team oriented working environment
- A “work hard, play hard” mentality
- A generous PTO policy
- Discount program for employees
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com